The product label mainly includes the name and address of the manufacturer or seller, the name of the product, the name of the product, the composition, the quality, the quantity of the products in the package, the use method and the amount, the number, the matters to be paid attention to, the quality inspection number, the date of production and the validity period. It is worth mentioning that labels with colorful or physical pictures have obvious promotional effects.
Next: Packaging Label
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- How Singapore firms are shrinking their packagi...