Use a hemp rope or the like as a tying material and make a slip at the strap joint. This type of joint is not only strong and beautiful, but also easy to unravel.
2, hot melt lap joint
The heating method of electrothermal welding, mechanical high-frequency oscillation welding and ultrasonic welding is used to heat the surface of the packing belt, and the melting surfaces of the two belt ends of the packing belt are overlapped, and a certain pressure is applied thereto to fix the two ends, and the like is melted. After the surface is cooled, it can be bonded.
3, metal buckle type
In this method, the one-way work of the tensioner ratchet is first used to tension the strap, and then a metal buckle is placed at the strap joint, and then the clamp is used to wrap the iron buckle around the two-layer strap, and the clamp is used to force Press down and let the iron buckle bite the strap and secure the strap. The iron buckle is usually made of galvanized iron, and the iron buckle of the appropriate specification should be selected according to the strap type.
The above are the common types of joints for strapping. Each method has its advantages and can be selected according to its own needs.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- How To Do The Wet Drying Work Of The Packaging ...
- How To Choose A Packaging Belt
- What Are The Advantages Of Using Environmentall...
- Quality And Safety Options For PET Packaging Tape
- Advantages Of PP Packaging Belt
- How To Identify The Quality Of High Temperature...
- What Is Oily Double-sided Tape?
- How To Check The Quality Of Double-sided Tape
- Is The Smell Of Scotch Tape Toxic?
- What Is The Difference Between Good And Bad Tap...