If the quality of the strap is unqualified, it will bring a lot of inconvenience to our use. Therefore, in order to improve the quality of the strapping, it is necessary to check from the source, in other words, to detect it. There are three main detection methods commonly used by packaging belt manufacturers:
1. Glue viscosity: After packing the package, more than 80% must be adhered together.
2. Combustion observation method: After igniting the packing belt, the flame is yellow and blue and black smoke, and there is molten dripping.
3. Strength test: Each batch of incoming materials can be packaged and tested with a 30Kg carton, that is, with a 20S carrying tape and 20S in a 20S, the strap must be intact.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- Do You Really Know PET Materials?
- What Is Pvc Material?
- Advantages Of PVC Keychain
- Portable Paper Bag Application
- The Importance Of The Logo On The Handbag
- What Should Pay Attention To When Ordering Cust...
- Let Green Paper Bags Move Our Green Life
- Small, Practical And Versatile Gift Paper Bag
- Simple And Practical PP Packaging Tape
- Classification Of PP Packaging Tape