The bubble bag is also called air cushion film, air bead film, bubble cloth, bubble paper, bubble film, bubble film, air cushion film. It is a kind of anti-pressure, moisture-proof and shockproof chemical product used for packaging and filling. It has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing, non-toxic, odorless, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant, and good transparency.
Air cushion film, also known as bubble bag, is made of high-quality polyethylene resin, and is also a commonly used packaging material for a wide range of applications. Because the middle layer of the air cushion film is filled with air, it is light and flexible, and has soundproofing, shockproof and anti-wear properties. This product can replace protective products such as foamed plastic particle fillers, and is the first choice for protective packaging for sellers of electronic products, cosmetics, audio and video CDs.
Waterproof, moisture proof, and pressure resistant. It is the best choice for mailing valuables, cosmetics, small appliances, and fragile items. The bubble film has the functions of shockproof, anti-breakage, cushioning and moisture proof. Widely used in precision electronic equipment, handicrafts, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycle accessories, ceramic glass products, fire-fighting equipment and furniture packaging.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- Buffer Bubble Bag To Reduce Random Shaking In T...
- Development Of Bubble Film To Strive For The Us...
- Explain Bubble Film Application And Product Per...
- The Bubble Film In The Package Has Many Uses