The quality of the strap is ultimately determined by the manufacturer, including materials and processes that affect the quality and performance of the strap. Therefore, we must pay attention to the following elements in the process of production. Packing belts in the production process, first of all, the extruder temperature control is generally between 250 ° C ~ 280 ° C.
The next step is cooling. After the material is taken out of the machine head, the temperature is very high. It should be immediately cooled into the water, because the isotactic polypropylene is easy to form a twin structure in the case of rapid cooling, and the twin crystal structure is loose. Easy to stretch orientation for high quality packaging tape.
Then, the purpose of stretching is to increase the longitudinal strength of the packaging tape and to reduce the elongation. Stretching must be carried out in boiling water, usually in one stretch.
The last thing to pay attention to is the embossing operation of the packing belt. If the embossing operation is relatively accurate, the surface of the packing belt can be ensured to be beautiful and not slippery.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- What Are The Characteristics And Advantages Of ...
- What Are The Types Of Joints For The Packaging ...
- How To Do The Wet Drying Work Of The Packaging ...
- How To Choose A Packaging Belt
- What Are The Advantages Of Using Environmentall...
- Quality And Safety Options For PET Packaging Tape
- Advantages Of PP Packaging Belt
- How To Identify The Quality Of High Temperature...
- What Is Oily Double-sided Tape?
- How To Check The Quality Of Double-sided Tape