Plastic strapping has no shelf life, but the storage environment directly affects its shelf life, so we should pay attention to the environment that should be dried when we store it, so pay attention to the corresponding processing work, the production process and the post-production storage. Control the humidity, the humidity is too large, directly lead to corrosion of the packing belt, how to do wet work?
The reason why the plastic packing belt is greatly affected by the humidity is because it is a wet polymer, and when it encounters the air, it will quickly absorb the moisture in the air, thereby increasing the moisture content of the material, so it is necessary to pay attention to the water during the production process. Deterioration, so the process of dehumidifying and drying is essential in the production process.
Generally, in order to avoid this problem, it is necessary to pay attention to the packaging belt after completely drying. The temperature control is very important, and the general temperature should be controlled at 30-40 degrees. If the dry strap is placed in the air for more than 12 minutes, or if the moisture is absorbed to 0.005%, the plastic strap will deteriorate.
The humidity of the plastic strap directly affects our later use. If the environment is too humid for a long time, the life of the strap will be reduced. In severe cases, cracking occurs during use, which directly leads to the inability to use, so we must pay attention to the dehumidification work of the packing belt.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- How To Choose A Packaging Belt
- What Are The Advantages Of Using Environmentall...
- Quality And Safety Options For PET Packaging Tape
- Advantages Of PP Packaging Belt
- How To Identify The Quality Of High Temperature...
- What Is Oily Double-sided Tape?
- How To Check The Quality Of Double-sided Tape
- Is The Smell Of Scotch Tape Toxic?
- What Is The Difference Between Good And Bad Tap...
- What Are The Functions And Characteristics Of B...