Widely used in jewelry crystal jewelry, glass products, high-end leather bags, precision electronic equipment, handicrafts, automobiles, motorcycle parts, ceramic products, electronic equipment for fire-fighting equipment, household appliances, bicycles, kitchens, lacquer products and furniture packaging. It is the first choice for protective packaging for sellers of electronic products, cosmetics, audio-visual products (CD, VCD, DVD). Anti-static bubble film, used to package electronic components, components, such as boards, cards, etc., can prevent static electricity and can play the role of buffering anti-vibration.
The bubble film is made of high-quality polyethylene resin and is also a commonly used packaging material for a wide range of applications. Because the middle layer of the air cushion film is filled with air, it is light and flexible, and has soundproofing, shockproof and anti-wear properties. It not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing, but also has the advantages of non-toxic, moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and good transparency. It can completely replace protective equipment such as foamed plastic particle filler. Protect your belongings from the customer in good condition!
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- The Bubble Film In The Package Has Many Uses