PP packing tape, the name of polypropylene, is a lighter type of common plastic. The main material of PP packing tape is polypropylene drawing grade resin, because of its good plasticity, strong breaking force, bending resistance, light weight and convenient use. The bundles that have been processed have been widely used in various fields. PP means polypropylene, there are many polypropylene grades, and the production of the strap (best effect) uses the polypropylene material of the grade T30S. PP packing tape appearance: translucent to opaque, transparent film. Flammability: flammable in flames. Slowly extinguish or continue to burn after leaving the flame. When burning, the upper end of the flame is yellow, and the lower end is blue; there is melting and dripping. Can smell the smell of paraffin.
1. Polypropylene (PP) is the main raw material. Material: Polypropylene brushed grade resin, due to its good plasticity, strong tensile strength, resistance to bending fatigue, low density, good tensile impact, easy to use, etc. Wide range of roles in the field.
2. Applicable to all kinds of strapping machines (semi-automatic, fully automatic, manual balers) in all walks of life.
3, strong adhesion, large pulling force, light weight, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance, high-grade.
4, bright color, green, white and other colors, choose any.
5, according to customer requirements and samples, production of printing, printing icons and other special packaging belt.
- The Meaning Of Product Packaging
- The Function Of Product Packaging
- The Development Trend Of Product Packaging
- Packaging Label
- What Does The Product Label Include
- What A Waste: Online Retail's Big Packaging Pro...
- The Role Of Indicative Signs
- The ground has shifted, in a bad way
- Packaging and labeling your products
- Packaging Innovations & Luxury Packaging 2018 |...
- How To Identify The Quality Of High Temperature...
- What Is Oily Double-sided Tape?
- How To Check The Quality Of Double-sided Tape
- Is The Smell Of Scotch Tape Toxic?
- What Is The Difference Between Good And Bad Tap...
- What Are The Functions And Characteristics Of B...
- Buffer Bubble Bag To Reduce Random Shaking In T...
- Development Of Bubble Film To Strive For The Us...
- Explain Bubble Film Application And Product Per...
- The Bubble Film In The Package Has Many Uses